Write a Personal Essay:
What’s your passion? Your dream? How will you use this industry to make a difference? Why you need the scholarship?
One professional and one personal letter of references.
Complete Application Packet:
Application form and requirements.
- Must be 16 years or older to be eligible.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have parent or guardian sign a Release Letter to participate in the scholarship.
- The scholarship is a tuition credit only valid towards the payment of tuition and does not include other fees associated with Tuana European Beauty Academy. The Scholarship cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Scholarship may not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion
- The winner will be announced by phone or email. Program can be started as soon as new semester begins. *The SCHOLARSHIP is for the TUITION cost only. There will be a fee for learning materials, kit and books that will be due at the time of enrollment which is non-refundable. The fee depends on the program the scholarship recipient chooses. The recipient is responsible for licensing and other fees associated with obtaining a Colorado License.
- Your entry must be original. Tuana European Beauty Academy has publication rights to all winning application to be published on their website and released to the media.
- Application packet must be mailed to Tuana European Beauty Academy, Attn: Scholarship, 826 S. College Avenue Fort Collins, CO 80524, and must be POSTMARKED. Please include your full name and contact information.
- Once your application has been approved, the admissions advisor will tell you how much your grant is worth.
- Please contact your admissions advisor for any questions you may have in addition to enrollment and scholarship details.
- Visit for more information on the Tuana Scholarship link; Apply NOW!
Once a month O·P·I will be awarding a different cosmetology student with a $500.00 Scholarship towards their Cosmetology Program at an O·P·I Preferred Cosmetology School.
Visit for more information on the OPI Scholarship link; Apply NOW!