Welcome to Your Future
“Excellence in Education, One Student at a Time.”
Our private academy offers our students the ability to learn in a professional salon school atmosphere with superior training from our qualified experienced instructors. Tuana European Beauty Academy is owned by top industry stylist Kazim Tercan.
Kazim was trained in Europe by top European stylists and is an award winning salon owner of Tuana Hair Design and a runway stylist known for his cutting edge styles and educational classes. He is a certified Master Hair colorist as well as a Master Hairstylist. He brings his extensive European education and talent to Tuana European Beauty Academy. Our Academy is dedicated to educating quality cosmetologists, hairstylist, manicurists, and estheticians – graduates who will meet the present and future demands of the beauty industry. Our small class sizes guarantee you one-on-one attention which in turn will allow you to learn at your own pace and time. We offer a world-renowned education that is affordable, and being a European Creative School, we give you 25 years of experience in the beauty and fashion industries.
Our goal is to provide each student with a specialized, national and international education that prepares them for a career in Cosmetology or stand alone programs for Hairstyling, Esthetician and Nail Technician by ensuring a strong foundation in accordance with the Colorado State Board of Cosmetology criteria. Our focus is to educate our students in the highest standards of business, ethics and techniques that will set them apart from other cosmetology graduates.
Tuana European Beauty Academy is a private occupational school licensed with the Division of Private Occupational Schools.
Our Mission Statement:
Tuana European Beauty Academy is dedicated to providing a post-secondary education that will prepare students for licensure, employment, and challenge each graduate to become an industry leader.
Here at Tuana our Main focus is YOU:
· State Board Preparation
· Building Salon Skills
· Product Knowledge
· Client Retention
· Pre-Booking Skills
We will help you to gain the confidence in working with others and prepare you for your newfound career in cosmetology!
Contact us today and find out how easy it is to get started
Why Tuana Academy?
1. At Tuana, we teach you the European techniques and training led by award winning Master Coiffure and salon owner, Kazim Tercan.
2. At Tuana, our students are given one-on-one guidance in a small class environment and receive the personal attention needed for success.
3. At Tuana, we offer interactive, hands-on, fun and enjoyable teaching methods.
4. At Tuana, you will have Advanced Education in a real salon atmosphere upstairs at Tuana Hair Design.
5. At Tuana, we provide you a Progressive Curriculum and instructional plan, structured to provide continual individualized supervision and assistance during the complete length of student training.
6. At Tuana, you can choose between Full Time or Part Time programs.
7. At Tuana, we teach you business and marketing skills. You will learn the skills you need to be successful.
8. At Tuana, you will have field trips and salon visits to see what is out there.
9. At Tuana, our programs prepare you by including a “mock” board test that simulates the state license exam to best prepare our students for success.
10. At Tuana, you can build your interpersonal and marketing skills by taking part in our special events. Tuana supports numerous charities and fashion events.
Tuana Hair Design is passionate about helping a multitude of causes and is always looking for an opportunity to give back. We’ve donated our services or created unique packages to help the following charities and organizations:
•Locks of Love
•2 Hearts: The Lacy Jo Miller Foundation©
•Kappa Delta Sorority
•FGI: Support Groups- Foothills Service League
•American Cancer Society
•National Breast Cancer Foundation
•Leadership & Academic All-Stars banquet
•St. Mary’s School, Cheyenne, WY
•Hope Lives – Breast Cancer Support Center
•Shepardson Elementary School
•Colorado State University – College of Business Alumni Group
•KRFC 88.9 FM
•The Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado
•CASA of Larimer County and Canyon Concert Ballet
•Old Town Zombie Crawl
•Larimer County Child Advocacy Center
•Colorado High School Press Association
•Canyon Concert ballet
•Liberty Common School
•Run for a Child`s Sake
•Fort Collins Museum of Contemporary Art
•Fort Collins Service League
•Colorado State University Foundation Board
•The Colorado Academy of Audiology
•Colorado State University Women Lacrosse
•Trinet Human Resources
•Animal House Rescue
•The Matthews House
•Lutheran Family Services of Colorado
•Cancer Center of the Rockies
•Poudre Valley Hospital Foundation
•Be Bad Hip Hop
•Realities for Children
•Terry Farrell Firefighters Fund
•Foothills Gateway Foundation
•The Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Support Center
•Project Youth and Chamber Music
•Teaching Tree Early Childhood Learning Center and more